Thursday, August 20, 2009

About Me


I am currently a senior at Michigan State University and I plan on walking for graduation in December 2009. I started this blog for my New Media class at MSU. This has been my first experience with blogging. Through this assignment and class I have learned quite a bit about new forms of social media. Our blogging assignment stood out to me the most during this semester. I enjoy being able to express my own ideas about certain topics without worrying about what other think.

For this blog I decided to specifically write about Tiger Woods and his current ups & downs during his pursuit to accomplish the biggest goal known to professional golfers which is to own the record for most major wins. Like many other young golf enthuisasts, I have been a fan of Tiger Woods since he came onto the PGA tour back in the late 1990's. He has become the most recognizable and captivating athlete in golf since i've been alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment